This policy effective January 10, 2015
We are committed to protecting your privacy and collecting only the minimum amount of
info needed to provide our software and services referred to as Services. Your use of
the Services indicates you agree to this policy.
Information We Get When You Use Our Services
Content Information. We collect information about the content you provide, such as if the recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that is provided with the content.
- Photo metadata. Photo metadata is usually technical data that is associated with the photos and videos. Photo metadata describes when, how, where, and by which device the photo was created. Photo metadata may also include data that helps us describe the rudimentary characteristics of photos, such as types of objects, surroundings and others present in the photos, in a manner that cannot be used to reconstruct the photos or uniquely identify any specific objects, individuals or surroundings.
- Camera and Photos. Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from your devices camera and photos. We will access your camera and photos only after you give us your consent.
How We Use Information
1. Communicate with you
2. Monitor and analyze trends and usage
3. personalize the services by, among other things, suggesting friends or profile information, or customizing the content we show you, including ads
4. verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity
5. enforce our Terms of Service and other usage polices
Changes to this policy
We may make small, inconsequential changes to this policy with or without notice to you, so
you are encouraged to review the policy from time to time. Substantive changes to this policy
will be emailed to users who subscribe.